1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
Since basic necessities do not count here goes :
My iPhone, My Life Planner, Chap stick, Cleanser, and these days acid reflux medicine!
2. All time favorite book? Why?
Hard to choose but I will go with Pride and Prejudice. All the emotions are captured brilliantly! Plus who doesn't love a great heroine such as Elizabeth Bennet?!
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Giving birth, that's an accomplishment! To follow up, setting a routine for our family following the birth of our new daughter.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
My senior year of high school mainly the end and the decisions I made right after school, this is hard because it may not get me to where I am today. Therefore, last year experiencing my wedding day all over again, it truly goes by at the speed of light! I think it should be two days, the ceremony one day and the reception the following all with a big party in-between. I am sure though if you ask me this next year I would say this year, because meeting my daughter will be the best day of my life by far!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I'm sarcastic, I like being left alone when upset, I need "me" time, sometimes I have trouble with conflict but will not settle until things get settled.
Enjoy your Sunday. Football, Dad's birthday dinner and a new season of Boardwalk Empire is on, Sundayfunday!