Friday, October 19, 2012

My last week of pregnancy

Its official I am ending my last week of pregnancy! Next week we will be welcoming our daughter into this world! Here is a peek of how I spent my last week...


The week consisted of spending a lot of time with the girls. Date nights with the Mr. and lots of alone time together. Comparing my belly to the moon. Indulging in the best cupcakes ever. Rocking my VOTE & a deer hitting my poor car last night! Very scary and bad timing but little diva and I are safe. 

I have a few post scheduled and will update about the birth when I can but as you can imagine we will be a little busy next week meeting the love of our life!! 

This week was pretty gray and rainy but next week the weather is going to be wonderful! Perfect week to have a baby.


TueOct 23

Partly Cloudy
77°
56°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%
 
WIND:
SSW at 10 mph

WedOct 24

Partly Cloudy
76°
54°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%
 
WIND:
SSW at 8 mph

ThuOct 25

Partly Cloudy
74°
48°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%
 
WIND:
SSW at 10 mph




7 comments:

  1. CASSIEEE! I am so thankful the weather will be perfect. It's going to be such a special day.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Can't wait to see that pretty baby. Hope you have a smooth labor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to spend a week leading up to one of the best moments of your life. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like you had a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay how exciting!!!! Those cupcakes look scrumptious :)

    ReplyDelete