Friday, August 31, 2012

Confessional Friday

Doing my first "Confessional Friday" via a link-up with A Blonde Ambition

I confess that I did not really work out, skipped yoga and ate horrible this week due to being ill : (

I confess I was only able to cook one night this week. Being sick and pregnant normally means eating a bare minimum for dinner. We did taco night last night easy, yummy and the kids love having control over their meals.



Speaking of cereal, since I didn't eat much of the "taco night"... I confess may or may not have had a bowl @ 11:45 p.m. in bed, while reading.

I confess I am obsessed with my new Kate Spade diaper bag that I got in the mail last week! I got it for their 75% end of Summer sale. It made my day week when I saw the sweet promo in my inbox. I was tempted to fork over too much for a different similar one, glad I waited. It includes a changing pad as well.

Kate Spade Nylon Maryanne diaper bag


I confess I am starting to become obsessed with coupons and sales. Except at the groceries, odd.. no patients I guess, baby steps! I'm starting to not be able to buy anything unless I have a coupon or it is marked down. Maybe its the maternal instinct kicking in?

I confess I am SUPER excited for my baby shower next Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. have a great time at your baby shower tomorrow!! sorry you were sick this week hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog and following Miss Diva! Followed you right back. Congrats on the newest little babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link-up! That is a really cute diaper bag... very stylish. And I'm the same way about coupons/sales. Won't buy it if I'm not getting a "deal"! Lol Have a great weekend!

    tristancollins.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my first couponing trip this week & I am obsessed now! Love that diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the diaper bag!! so cute! found you from blonde ambition.

    ReplyDelete