Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sun Saftey Kit




This could be possibly the best sun saftey kit Sephora has ever had! Not only is it a $210 value for $30 but $20 of it goes to skin cancer foundation! I also love trying out all of the products and the reusuable cosmetic bag. I have already found some favorites compared to others so I will be shopping very soon. I think I am sunscreen obsessed especially on the face, protect the truth peeps! What is your favorite sun product? Mine is the peter thomas roth  BB cream (in the kit)  it has sunscreen and gives you a flawless finish, I have tried others and the texture is my favorite, and oh for the babe? Baby Ganics sunscreen & Bug spray, a safe organic spray with natural products, a must. I love all of their products for the baby actually!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG DESIGN!!!!
    I haven't gotten on blogger in forever!
    <3

    love that sweet baby kate. xoxo

    ReplyDelete