Friday, March 22, 2013

Mommy hood


Whats that you see? Momma needed an afternoon hot bath and hot cup of coffee for tired eyes and sore bones during baby's nap. 

Little missy has been MAJORLY attached to momma lately. She wants to be held all the time. Screams and fights naps and bed time (depending on how tired she is) I think she is teething because she is a big drool glob and always has her hands in her mouth. She also loves her daddy, when he comes home and tells her hello she fusses for him to pick her up ( he usually changes and washes his hands before he will because of being around so many different people). She has had some new milestones which I will discuss in her five month post, but let me just say a baby blowing raspberries is ADORABLE! Oh and finding her toes. 


I am savoring every moment because I know baby days go by so fast, she is the center of my world!

1 comment: