Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amazon

Shopping site addiction.

Amazon. Anyone? Anyone else? Um...Yeah. Amazon is my bff. From ordering baby items to hair products to anything under the sun! Super easy, free shipping (prime member holla!)

Since baby girl has came along I haven't been able to go out shopping per usual so Amazon prime is my best friend! The best part? The midwest Amazon shipping facility is just a few exits away, so everything is usually shipped within a day or two. The Mr. calls me the Amazon Queen since now he sees all of the boxes unlike before where I was able to hide/trash my shopping bags (oops) but everything is needed. Plus Amazon is usually always cheaper than most stores, I just love it. I hope there are other mommies / busy ladies out there that concur! 

No comments:

Post a Comment