Friday, February 1, 2013

What the girls got this week


1. Mac BB cream ...LOVE! Don't have a lot of time to fool with makeup each morning so this is my new go to product. It looks like full coverage make up , moisturizes and spf all in one, must have. 

2. Janie & Jack bathing suit for bubbles, I DIED... look at the cap! Cannot wait to put it on her next weekend ! She is going on her first family trip to Indianapolis to the Childrens Museum and an indoor water park hotel, we're all so excited. 

3. The trips got a new toy/belongings storage from Ikea. We are putting it in the basement (finished) will be their area while Bubbles uses the living room toy box, the girls grew out of it (also not into toys 

Any new you /  family products you purchased recently? 


3 comments:

  1. omg!! That is the most adorable swim suit ever. When I have a girl one day, that is something she would totally wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathing suit! How adorable. She'll be the cutest baby there for sure!

    I have been wondering about the BB cream. I feel like I have to have a full coverage foundation. But it's so hard to find one that doesn't cake your face. I might try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathing suit!!! Swoon. I, too, wanna try the BB cream! I don't wear any full coverage makeup ever because I always think it looks weird on me!

    ❤ Love reading your updates bc the girls are only 2days apart!!

    ReplyDelete